Baked Eggs For Sandwiches
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat to 300 degrees
- Whisk eggs and salt in large bowl until well combined. Whisk in 2/3 cup water.
- Spray 8 inch square metal baking pan with oil. Pour egg mixture into prepared pan and set in rimmed baking sheet.
- Add 1.5 cups water to rimmed baking sheet. Transfer to oven and bake until eggs are fully set, 35-40 minutes, rotating pan halfway through baking.
- Remove pan from sheet, transfer to wire rack and let cool for 10 minutes
- Run knife around edges of pan and, using a dish towel or oven mitts, invert eggs into a cutting board.
- Cut into 4 squares or size of bread for sandwich